Windows 10 has actually been offered as a free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8.1 users. You can even perform a clean install after upgrading using Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. This new variation of Windows has been a success provided the fact that more than 27 million PCs are running Windows 10. Windows 10 is facing some heat regarding its personal privacy policies, but there are ways to take care of those too. A number of days ago we attended to the issue of RAM and CPU power leakage, and today we are going to tell you how repair the Windows 10 brightness control not working concern
Some users are upgrading their PCs and experiencing some problems with display brightness modification. Think of enjoying a movie or dealing with some design, and your display begins giving you issues. Well, there’s a fix for this problem. In some Windows 10 PCs, this bug does not permit you to reduce or increase the screen brightness. Admit it. Low battery is running low and you can decrease the screen brightness. You cannot imagine a worse scenario that this? Here I’m going to inform you how to fix Windows 10 brightness control issue.
– Go to Start Menu > Search and type Device Manager.
– Then introduce the Device Manager app and navigate to the Display adapters area.
– Just expand this option and right-click on the set up display screen driver.
– Then choose Update Driver Software from the ensuing context menu.
– Select Search automatically for updated motorist software application in the resulting user interface menu.
– Windows 10 needs to instantly download and install the needed screen or video card drivers by means of the found web connection.
– Once the motorists are set up successfully, you will see a notification message confirming the same in addition to the hardware information pertaining to the motorist.
If the issue still persists, it indicates the most recent video motorists are still unavailable from the card maker. In such a scenario, you could attempt the following option fix:
– To begin with the treatment, search Device Manager in the desktop search on your Windows 10 PC and open the application.
– Now, your PC will use your internet connection to download the drivers that are essential for proper functionality.
– You will see the motorist being installed instantly and a message that Windows has actually successfully updated your motorist software message in addition to the details of the hardware.
– If the Windows 10 brightness control issue still continues, it implies that your graphics card producer hasn’t offered any update. Now, you have to continue with the next step.
– Repeat the above step of opening Device Manager and updating the display motorists. From the How do you want to look for motorist discussion box, select Browse my computer system for motorist software and then select Let me choose from a list of device drivers on my computer system.
From the Show compatible hardware alternative, pick Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and click Next to proceed to take care of the Windows 10 brightness control not working issue.
Now your PC will install the picked driver and your Windows 10 brightness control concern will be solved. You can inspect it by enhancing and reducing the brightness of your PC.
Did you discover this option for Windows 10 brightness control problem useful? Tell us in comments listed below.